Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Journo types seem to think it'll be one of

Journo types seem to think it'll be one of

Gazidis or AW leaving in the Summer

Bye bye Ivan I would think

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Gazidis or AW leaving in the Summer

Bye bye Ivan I would think
    Always hated him anyway. Good riddance. And we don't need a DoF either. Wenger has shown that he can change and can win things in the last few weeks. And it looks like we might scrape into the top 4 after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Always hated him anyway. Good riddance. And we don't need a DoF either. Wenger has shown that he can change and can win things in the last few weeks. And it looks like we might scrape into the top 4 after all.
    FFS Rich, you really do sway in the wind don't you? As the West Ham fans were singing the other week: "Wenger In! Wenger Out! In! Out! In! Out! Shake it all about!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Why do you hate him?

Always struck me as a rather anonymous Chief Exec figure, prone to the odd utter silly *******s quote to the media, but not really meddling in football affairs - which is essentially what one wants from that position in a football club.

The rest of your post is nonsense so I applaud your consistency in this respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    FFS Rich, you really do sway in the wind don't you? As the West Ham fans were singing the other week: "Wenger In! Wenger Out! In! Out! In! Out! Shake it all about!"
    That boy's got the brains of the foetid green slime at the bottom of a stagnant pond.

Gazidis is smug and he is way overpaidd. You don't need to pay a guy like that millions of pounds. What does be bring to the club? Glorified press officer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Gazidis is smug and he is way overpaidd. You don't need to pay a guy like that millions of pounds. What does be bring to the club? Glorified press officer.
    Hold on, he's Chief Executive of a business turning over some £200 million a year and you've decided he's overpaid? Is that because you have spent days shadowing him and noting what he does to run such a business, or are you simply some sort of Class War social justic warrior?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Why do you hate him?
    South African, innit.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by psrb View Post
    gazidis or aw leaving in the summer

bye bye ivan i would think
    #teamivan!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hold on, he's Chief Executive of a business turning over some £200 million a year and you've decided he's overpaid? Is that because you have spent days shadowing him and noting what he does to run such a business, or are you simply some sort of Class War social justic warrior?
    Tell me what you've gleaned from your days of shadowing him and I'll tell you my reasons.