Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone top this if the kid most likely to be beaten up at school category

Can anyone top this if the kid most likely to be beaten up at school category

From a friend of friend on Facebook

"My son wants a Fez – and only a Fez – for his 8th birthday. Yes, this is a genuine enquiry. Yes, I know you can get fancy-dress ones from a party shop. YES I KNOW. Remember, this is for a child who already has a range of bow-ties, a deerstalker and a pipe in his wardrobe."

The boy is called Cosmo

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post

"My son wants a Fez – and only a Fez – for his 8th birthday. Yes, this is a genuine enquiry. Yes, I know you can get fancy-dress ones from a party shop. YES I KNOW. Remember, this is for a child who already has a range of bow-ties, a deerstalker and a pipe in his wardrobe."

The boy is called Cosmo
    Dear God, imagine if this were your progency. I guess that in theory you'd love it anyway, but... the disappointment.

The boy is called Cosmo
    Wait, here is some amazing modern parenting from Facebook.

facebook.jpg

The boy is called Cosmo
    I'm imagining something along these lines...

3BEE444E00000578-4098090-image-m-11_1483823157711.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

facebook.jpg
    Children is not rocket science; anybody can do it. People just need to stop looking for excuses.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm imagining something along these lines...

3BEE444E00000578-4098090-image-m-11_1483823157711.jpg
    That's the one. He turned out well

"James is now Lauren after a sex reassignment operation. I actually think she still seems confused and delirious. In fact the whole family are living in a world of fantasy, delirious, disfunctional and delusion."

Dear God, imagine if this were your progency. I guess that in theory you'd love it anyway, but... the disappointment.
    You'd be happy your son had a deerstalker,pipe and bow ties though
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

facebook.jpg
    There are some wonderful quotes like that on the Highgate Mums Twitter feed. Would be more amusing if my sister wasn't one of them

The boy is called Cosmo
    My father-in-law has ensured that my daughter won't have the stupidest name in the family - he's calling his kid "Dominion".

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    My father-in-law has ensured that my daughter won't have the stupidest name in the family - he's calling his kid "Dominion".
    Isn't yours called Anus??
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar