Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can anyone top this if the kid most likely to be beaten up at school category

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    My father-in-law has ensured that my daughter won't have the stupidest name in the family - he's calling his kid "Dominion".
    I suppose at least the poor little sod can call himself 'Dom'. Poor little Anus has no such option. Unless she goes for 'Inny' or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I suppose at least the poor little sod can call himself 'Dom'. Poor little Anus has no such option. Unless she goes for 'Inny' or something.
    But if Dominion has poor skin, he will get called Dominos

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That's what we habitually call her.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    From a friend of friend on Facebook

"My son wants a Fez – and only a Fez – for his 8th birthday. Yes, this is a genuine enquiry. Yes, I know you can get fancy-dress ones from a party shop. YES I KNOW. Remember, this is for a child who already has a range of bow-ties, a deerstalker and a pipe in his wardrobe."

The boy is called Cosmo
    A deerstalker is okay. The pipe I could not condone on an 8 year old kid, gives the wrong message.