Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugh! May and Corbyn are going to have a 'Leaders' debate'

Ugh! May and Corbyn are going to have a 'Leaders' debate'

I'd really hoped that we were going to avoid this sort of crap altogether. It's so utterly ghastly and American and I cannot seriously believe it's going to change the way anyone at all votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

I'd really hoped that we were going to avoid this sort of crap altogether. It's so utterly ghastly and American and I cannot seriously believe it's going to change the way anyone at all votes.
    Oh God, he'll appear all reasonable and avuncular and she'll do her Cruella de Ville and thick people might fall for it.

Anyways, fancy the butt?

It worked out well for Nick Clegg... oh

I do agree they are pointless though - maybe they could actually just do an episode of Pointless instead. I would vote for someone who could get all the pointless answers from players who played in the 1980 cup final

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oh God, he'll appear all reasonable and avuncular and she'll do her Cruella de Ville and thick people might fall for it.

Anyways, fancy the butt?
    Yes. Sorry. Whatever's easiest.

I think this is what we suggested before.

You have to bear in mind I'm new to this game. However, would a strongly fennel-y, dried garlic and onion rub not be a good thing, imparting a deal of natural sweetness and aroma, but without the cloying sugar?

I wonder if we could find a way to inject the flavour of sage into it? Perhaps something more citric.
    Injecting a great lump of pork is my favourite thing. I insist that you have the pleasure. It's, well, sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I think I'll keep an open mind, watch the debate and probably vote for the one with the kindest face.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I think I'll keep an open mind, watch the debate and probably vote for the one with the kindest face.
    Strangely enough, the big danger could be her giving him too savage a kicking and people starting to feel sorry for him.

What other political party Leaders are taking part?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Any **** with a rosette by the looks of it - UKIP, Green, the nationalists, Sinn Fein ...

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    None. That's the point, I think, from May's point of view. She wants to minimise the threat from the LibDems by painting them as irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    People say he has a kind face, which I find odd, given that he is a snaggle-toothed communist with a penchant for enslaving humanity.