Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Exciting news, Awimb. Having previously thought that Mesut Ozil merely lives in my

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I don't know how to put this delicately, but... let's just say that I'm sure your knowledge of ice hockey is exceptionally insightful.
    Stop being a tw@t.

He's been poor too often recently and has been one of our worst players in several games, something isn't quite right with the googly eyed Turk. If you can't see that, new hobby etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Stop being a tw@t.

He's been poor too often recently and has been one of our worst players in several games, something isn't quite right with the googly eyed Turk. If you can't see that, new hobby etc etc
    There is no need to be offensive.

To be fair, he has been awfully poor this season far too often for such a talented player. Surely even you wouldn't argue that?
    He hasn't had his best season, certainly not since Christmas and possibly since Sanchez has more often than not been out wide. But that really wasn't the point - more that there are games when he still does wonderful things but people will complain because he doesn't tackle like Roy Keane on steroids. Look at this bull**** form the Times ratings today (which even by most ratings were absolutely, mind-bogglingly ridiculous.

MESUT ÖZIL Winding down his days at the Emirates. His contribution in the past five games has been practically nothing 5

I would have paid the entry free for the little shimmy, run it to the box and perfect ball across the face of goal that Danny clapped as he let it go by. And that was far from his only decent contribution

Mind you that isn't even the worst of it:

GRANIT XHAKA Fans sung about Patrick Vieira, indicating that Xhaka is not the leader Arsenal need. Scored with a deflected strike 6

Utter utter *******s

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He hasn't had his best season, certainly not since Christmas and possibly since Sanchez has more often than not been out wide. But that really wasn't the point - more that there are games when he still does wonderful things but people will complain because he doesn't tackle like Roy Keane on steroids. Look at this bull**** form the Times ratings today (which even by most ratings were absolutely, mind-bogglingly ridiculous.

MESUT ÖZIL Winding down his days at the Emirates. His contribution in the past five games has been practically nothing 5

I would have paid the entry free for the little shimmy, run it to the box and perfect ball across the face of goal that Danny clapped as he let it go by. And that was far from his only decent contribution

GRANIT XHAKA Fans sung about Patrick Vieira, indicating that Xhaka is not the leader Arsenal need. Scored with a deflected strike 6

Utter utter *******s
    Is this clickbait? Yanited fans were singing their ditty about Vieira, not us. And yes, Mesut had a decent game and some fine moments.

Utter utter *******s
    I only saw the second half and thought Mesut looked much better than against Spurs and some of the other games he's had recently. Mesut needs movement around him, and too often we are static, especially when pressed i.e. Spurs and BM. So basically it's all Wenger's fault.

That Xhaka rating is astonishing. It's not Cascarino again, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Is this clickbait? Yanited fans were singing their ditty about Vieira, not us. And yes, Mesut had a decent game and some fine moments.
    To be fair, we did respond with our own Vieira chant, but it was quite obviously nothing at all to do with Xaka.

I only saw the second half and thought Mesut looked much better than against Spurs and some of the other games he's had recently. Mesut needs movement around him, and too often we are static, especially when pressed i.e. Spurs and BM. So basically it's all Wenger's fault.

That Xhaka rating is astonishing. It's not Cascarino again, is it?
    A very fair assessment. Are you quite well?

It wasn't Cascarino - Gary Jacob, actually an Arsenal fan

It wasn't Cascarino - Gary Jacob, actually an Arsenal fan
    As in Arsenal 'fan' TV?