Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Exciting news, Awimb. Having previously thought that Mesut Ozil merely lives in my

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    You mean that you haven't noticed him moving nonchalantly about the area trying to make everything seem perfect and pretty whilst actually leaving any hard work to his neighbours....?
    Ah, the football equivalent of seeing the Mona Lisa and saying: "da Vinci was a **** - the bit in the middle is all right but he did **** all when the canvas and the frame were made

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Ah, the football equivalent of seeing the Mona Lisa and saying: "da Vinci was a **** - the bit in the middle is all right but he did **** all when the canvas and the frame were made
    To be fair, he has been awfully poor this season far too often for such a talented player. Surely even you wouldn't argue that?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    To be fair, he has been awfully poor this season far too often for such a talented player. Surely even you wouldn't argue that?
    You appreciate that even when he is having a 'poor' game, he is usually still the best player on the pitch by a margin, don't you?

I mean, you do get that, don't you?

He did do that thing in Ludogorets all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    He did do that thing in Ludogorets all the same.
    He was offside, wasn't he?

Let's see if he can do it on a wet wednesday in Stoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    He was offside, wasn't he?

Let's see if he can do it on a wet wednesday in Stoke.
    Inconclusive from that angle.

I thought it was Southampton on Wednesday?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Inconclusive from that angle.

I thought it was Southampton on Wednesday?
    Oh yeah.

Wet Wednesday down the docks on the South Coast then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Oh yeah.

Wet Wednesday down the docks on the South Coast then.
    I expect Mesut will glide across the surface at St Marys like the all-conquering football God he is.

We play with a back 3 now A, all our woes are behind us. There is a bright and brave new future ahead.

Got one of my membership renewal e-mails earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You appreciate that even when he is having a 'poor' game, he is usually still the best player on the pitch by a margin, don't you?

I mean, you do get that, don't you?
    So you mean against Tottenham he was the best player on the pitch by a margin?

No, I don't get that. Mostly because it's complete and utter *******s. Even Cesc went through bad patches, Charles. And Mesut is going through one now. Nothing wrong with being able to admit that.

So you mean against Tottenham he was the best player on the pitch by a margin?

No, I don't get that. Mostly because it's complete and utter *******s. Even Cesc went through bad patches, Charles. And Mesut is going through one now. Nothing wrong with being able to admit that.
    I don't know how to put this delicately, but... let's just say that I'm sure your knowledge of ice hockey is exceptionally insightful.