Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: wd Aaron Ramsey. Another fine performance yesterday.

wd Aaron Ramsey. Another fine performance yesterday.

He really is a most remarkably talented footballer. We're very lucky to have him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He really is a most remarkably talented footballer. We're very lucky to have him.
    Probably the only one he's had all season. I realise this post was to antagonise WES.

To be fair he made two tackles at Spurs. That counts as good game (for him).

WES will probably claim he is now on drugs as you can't go from a poor performance to MOTM without drugs being the only reason.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Ah. Sorry I didn't respond to your email earlier. Was on holiday Friday.

Indeed, played very well as did Xhaka. They are the future whether some or most like it or not.

Wd Petr Cech also, has taken a fair amount of stick at times. His first half stop from Rooney was crucial.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Ah. Sorry I didn't respond to your email earlier. Was on holiday Friday.
    No problemo mio fratellinho!

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Indeed, played very well as did Xhaka. They are the future whether some or most like it or not.

Wd Petr Cech also, has taken a fair amount of stick at times. His first half stop from Rooney was crucial.
    I understand Ramsey is actually the future of Barcelona?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I understand Ramsey is actually the future of Barcelona?
    Now I am among his most staunch and loyal defenders, but LOL.

I watched the second half only and during that period did not utter the words 'f*ck off, you stupid Welsh c*nt' once.

So he must have been exceptional.

Shame about the rest of the season, but there you are.