Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exciting news, Awimb. Having previously thought that Mesut Ozil merely lives in my

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exciting news, Awimb. Having previously thought that Mesut Ozil merely lives in my

neighbourhood, it turns out he lives on my actual f*cking road, about 300 yards from my flat. I was tipped off about this by a neighbour and verified it by taking a peek through his front gates this morning and spotting a Lamborghini and 4x4, both sporting German plates.

I can also confirm, as per the media reports, that he is indeed having his driveway re-laid.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    neighbourhood, it turns out he lives on my actual f*cking road, about 300 yards from my flat. I was tipped off about this by a neighbour and verified it by taking a peek through his front gates this morning and spotting a Lamborghini and 4x4, both sporting German plates.

I can also confirm, as per the media reports, that he is indeed having his driveway re-laid.
    Puts the price up when he sells

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Puts the price up when he sells
    Probably getting his landlord to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Probably getting his landlord to do it.
    Pikeys imo. When they said 'Tarmac yer droive, sor? We've a load o'spare tarmac left over from a job in Crouch End. We'll do it for a couple o'hundred quid' he probably had no idea what they were saying and just smiled and nodded.
    Last edited by Burney; 05-08-2017 at 10:04 AM.

Jayzuss Cornelius! did ye see d' size o' de eyes and that cont!

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Bit of a come-down for Mez to have to move from a private road in Highgate to East Finchley.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Bit of a come-down for Mez to have to move from a private road in Highgate to East Finchley.
    A fitting metaphor for his career trajectory, perhaps

Careful m. If he spots you rubbing your skinny skinless pecker against his hand made wrought iron gates, he'll probably call the police.

You mean that you haven't noticed him moving nonchalantly about the area trying to make everything seem perfect and pretty whilst actually leaving any hard work to his neighbours....?

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    You mean that you haven't noticed him moving nonchalantly about the area trying to make everything seem perfect and pretty whilst actually leaving any hard work to his neighbours....?
    Ah, the football equivalent of seeing the Mona Lisa and saying: "da Vinci was a **** - the bit in the middle is all right but he did **** all when the canvas and the frame were made