Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: wd Aaron Ramsey. Another fine performance yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He really is a most remarkably talented footballer. We're very lucky to have him.
    MOTM I understand. How?

I saw him give the ball away several times, take a ball off a colleague and put it straight in touch and not pass to a furious Sanchez.

Plenty of empty seats for a match against Yanited. Who'd a thunk it.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Indeed, played very well as did Xhaka. They are the future whether some or most like it or not.

Wd Petr Cech also, has taken a fair amount of stick at times. His first half stop from Rooney was crucial.
    They are the future, SW? One game against much of Manu's second team at a time when they are saving themselves for the EL semi-final and their manager seemed indifferent to the result and we should forget how awful Ramsey has been for much of the past 2-3 seasons? And how poor a first season Xhaka has had (note that I rate him highly as a player)?

Had Rich posted this you would have given him some serious, and much deserved, abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    They are the future, SW? One game against much of Manu's second team at a time when they are saving themselves for the EL semi-final and their manager seemed indifferent to the result and we should forget how awful Ramsey has been for much of the past 2-3 seasons? And how poor a first season Xhaka has had (note that I rate him highly as a player)?

Had Rich posted this you would have given him some serious, and much deserved, abuse.
    They're not the future. We'll probably buy another midfielder to partner Xhaka this summer.

Let's not get carried away lol it's Ramsey.

Thought Holding had another fine game...Kos was daydreaming on the lad for the Rooney chance.

Really hope Wenger doesn't drop him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    They're not the future. We'll probably buy another midfielder to partner Xhaka this summer.
    With Wenger in charge? I can't see it, although I agree that is what is needed.

Kante and Xhaka, not Xhaka and Ramsey, not Kante and Ramsey, Kante and Xhaka, if you see what I mean.

Jack's back

Yes, I think they are the future is Wenger stays.

I completely take your point about it being one performance against a poor United team but he is dearly loved by Wenger and Xhaka is I think his 3rd highest signing so logic would suggest he is to play ahead of others. They are I think the midfield partnership most people foresaw at the time of GX joining and at least show a basis for development to build on.

Kante and Xhaka, not Xhaka and Ramsey, not Kante and Ramsey, Kante and Xhaka, if you see what I mean.
    If he stays i think he'll spend a decent amount. They have to quieten the dissenters somehow.

The Gay bloke at Everton looks a player though perhaps too obvious as Kante II.

If he stays i think he'll spend a decent amount. They have to quieten the dissenters somehow.
    It’s going to be up front, a striker or creative player on the wing to replace Sanchez.

We could also be less Giroud and Perez so lots of money to spend, or not.