Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: wd Aaron Ramsey. Another fine performance yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    The Gay bloke at Everton looks a player though perhaps too obvious as Kante II.
    I have no idea who the Gay bloke at Everton is, SW. Jaysus, I barely watch the Arsenal anymore.

Bakayoko at Monaco

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Bakayoko at Monaco
    Oh yes.

Will never happen under Wenger's watch, mind.

It’s going to be up front, a striker or creative player on the wing to replace Sanchez.

We could also be less Giroud and Perez so lots of money to spend, or not.
    I actually like Perez. Baffling how little he's been used (when fit). **** knows who he'll sign up front. Lacazette seems to be going to Atletico Madrid.

It’s going to be up front, a striker or creative player on the wing to replace Sanchez.

We could also be less Giroud and Perez so lots of money to spend, or not.
    I have seen Monaco 4 or 5 times this year and their wee no. 10 fills me with joy.

I actually like Perez. Baffling how little he's been used (when fit). **** knows who he'll sign up front. Lacazette seems to be going to Atletico Madrid.
    Well a lot may depend on the next week or two, CL qualification at least allows you to enquire about the availability and price of your Lukaku or Morata type footballers.

Non CL football and we are looking to Dean Ashton or Jermaine Defoe.

Bakayoko at Monaco
    Turned us down already (allegedly).

Turned us down already (allegedly).
    Obviously wants to see if we win the FA cup first.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I have seen Monaco 4 or 5 times this year and their wee no. 10 fills me with joy.
    Bernardo Silva? Amazing player to watch. Reminds me ever so slightly of the younger version of Robert Pires, before the cruciate injury.

although I'd say more a Kante Lite than Kante II