Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: wd Aaron Ramsey. Another fine performance yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Judgement is harder once the legs start going. The ones he would have reached easily three years ago are now 50/50. Can affect positioning as well and that definitely affected Seaman in his later years.
    Indeed - Cech started playing top-flight football at a young age and had an horrific injury. No surprise if he doesn't have the longevity of other keepers. Still a fine player though imo, just not as good as he was

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Indeed - Cech started playing top-flight football at a young age and had an horrific injury. No surprise if he doesn't have the longevity of other keepers. Still a fine player though imo, just not as good as he was
    I was a bit surprised at the lack of timewasting from him at the end. Seemed to be in an awful hurry to get the ball moving when it came back to him. This from a bloke who spent the prime of his career at Chelsea, the masters of making the last ten minutes evaporate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I was a bit surprised at the lack of timewasting from him at the end. Seemed to be in an awful hurry to get the ball moving when it came back to him. This from a bloke who spent the prime of his career at Chelsea, the masters of making the last ten minutes evaporate.
    Must have felt - quite rightly - that we were comfortable. But was thinking similar. Jens would have had a field day

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Must have felt - quite rightly - that we were comfortable. But was thinking similar. Jens would have had a field day
    I think Jens would have been very tempted to create a situation where he could lamp Rooney.

I am surprised Rooney was not even spoken to after that hack
    10 characters? Pile of cund.