Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After saying local elections were completely pointless

After saying local elections were completely pointless

I did actually go and vote last night and I am glad I did. They had a wonderful young ragdoll cat in the polling station and I have been alerted to the possibility of available kittens.

To ensure it remained pointless in a political sense I voted Green

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I did actually go and vote last night and I am glad I did. They had a wonderful young ragdoll cat in the polling station and I have been alerted to the possibility of available kittens.

Are they always floppy, p? I've never met one. What if it was chased by a dog and went all floppy

Is this code or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Are they always floppy, p? I've never met one. What if it was chased by a dog and went all floppy
    No, its complete *******s. They are rather more gentle than your average moggy but in every other sense are exactly like any other cat. Just much prettier. My boy chases the dog.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Is this code or something?
    No. I like cats

Greens or ragdoll cats?

There's some northern Labour chap on the train expostulating loudly about how Labour have lost Tees Valley and how it's the Blairites' fault.

I hope you feel suitably guilty, p

No, its complete *******s. They are rather more gentle than your average moggy but in every other sense are exactly like any other cat. Just much prettier. My boy chases the dog.
    Aww

Pic? (Cat, not you. Although I wouldn't mind one of you as long as it's naked. Or just the cóck. )

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Greens or ragdoll cats?
    It's the lack of protein in their diet, you know.

Aww

Pic? (Cat, not you. Although I wouldn't mind one of you as long as it's naked. Or just the cóck. )
    Chewy.jpg

Chewy