Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Talking of snobby spastic, I'm going for lunch tomorrow with several friends and

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oh fúck me!

And fúck you for pointing it out.
    My dear chap, I'm just trying to save you from becoming everything you hate. I do it out of love.

And a sense of mischief, obvs.

I like that norn, ty.
    You do realise Norn is essentially, and I say this with no malice, a dirty protestant so effectively £x is £5, and he may look for change.

No offence Norn.

Neither of our families is common you jumped up little foreign shít.

That's untrue. My family has Irish ancestry so we're low enough to crawl under a rock wearing a top hat. v's family is extremely posh but has not a single vessel into which to micturate.
    I am in no way being judgmental, Charles. Mrs WES is from Essex and I am extracted from educated, middle class colonials so I have no pretence in this regard.

Of course, I assumed V was the posh one.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You do realise Norn is essentially, and I say this with no malice, a dirty protestant so effectively £x is £5, and he may look for change.

No offence Norn.
    Bejaysus but you fellas love the craic!

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I am in no way being judgmental, Charles. Mrs WES is from Essex and I am extracted from educated, middle class colonials so I have no pretence in this regard.

Of course, I assumed V was the posh one.
    She is of the sort of stock which finds money so dreadfully vulgar, they haven't actually had any for 300 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My dear chap, I'm just trying to save you from becoming everything you hate. I do it out of love.

And a sense of mischief, obvs.
    Check out this bad boy.

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/det...DFjur03f1cx.97

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

No offence Norn.
    I'd give a tenner at least. 10 GBP, it'd be worth at least 30 euros to you boys

Quote Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post
    I'd give a tenner at least. 10 GBP, it'd be worth at least 30 euros to you boys
    I was up in Warrenpoint two weeks ago. Pint of Guinness, large red wine and 2 x coca cola - £11 and loose change.

A similar round had stung me for €18 of our Euros the previous weekend in a pub in Dublin 16.

I got myself a few more pints given the saving I was making.

Can't say I know the neck of the woods. Smashing view, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Can't say I know the neck of the woods. Smashing view, though.
    Pah. Can't even see the Thames. Richmond - *******s more like