Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Talking of snobby spastic, I'm going for lunch tomorrow with several friends and

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Um, weren't you just up north celebrating her birthday in LRk amongst other places?

I would have thought at V's age once was enough.
    This is the third of four events

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This is the third of four events
    At the risk of being indelicate, whose family is the common one, yours or V's?

At the risk of being indelicate, whose family is the common one, yours or V's?
    Neither of our families is common you jumped up little foreign shít.

That's untrue. My family has Irish ancestry so we're low enough to crawl under a rock wearing a top hat. v's family is extremely posh but has not a single vessel into which to micturate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Neither of our families is common you jumped up little foreign shít.

That's untrue. My family has Irish ancestry so we're low enough to crawl under a rock wearing a top hat. v's family is extremely posh but has not a single vessel into which to micturate.
    I am in no way being judgmental, Charles. Mrs WES is from Essex and I am extracted from educated, middle class colonials so I have no pretence in this regard.

Of course, I assumed V was the posh one.

I am in no way being judgmental, Charles. Mrs WES is from Essex and I am extracted from educated, middle class colonials so I have no pretence in this regard.

Of course, I assumed V was the posh one.
    She is of the sort of stock which finds money so dreadfully vulgar, they haven't actually had any for 300 years.