Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Ireland probably regretting all the years moaning that England won't play them

Ireland probably regretting all the years moaning that England won't play them

very often and when they do they send a weakened team. Well, here you go lads, prove you're good enough ... oh

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    very often and when they do they send a weakened team. Well, here you go lads, prove you're good enough ... oh
    Fúck off English pig.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Fúck off English pig.

Why have you sent me a goal by a Scotsman (ably assisted by an Englishman, well Scouser, fouling the great TA?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Fúck off English pig.

He's about as English as Eva Braun.

As much as I like a good old fashioned under dog win I also appreciate the finer side of straight up bullying and giving them what they came looking for imo

They're lucky I'm not the England captain cos I would've taken the p iss and sent Plunkett in to open as a pinch hitter...sometimes you got to really kick them in the nuts imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    As much as I like a good old fashioned under dog win I also appreciate the finer side of straight up bullying and giving them what they came looking for imo

They're lucky I'm not the England captain cos I would've taken the p iss and sent Plunkett in to open as a pinch hitter...sometimes you got to really kick them in the nuts imo
    Yep - I would go with that T. Sunday I would suggest winning the toss and putting them in under potentially grey skies on a green pitch. **** trying to make the game last beyond lunch. They've questioned our manhood - time to stick it to them