Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone caught up with James O'Brian on LBC ?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He was the fat chap who assisted Abbott in her self-immolation the other day, wasn't he?
    I believe you're right, yes; so I suppose we might allow him some slack. He did rather reel her in, didn't he?

So, upon reflection, wd nf, wd ec.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I believe you're right, yes; so I suppose we might allow him some slack. He did rather reel her in, didn't he?

So, upon reflection, wd nf, wd ec.
    To be fair, she threw herself into the net. Fair play to him for torturing the thick cow for a good long time, though.

To be fair, she threw herself into the net. Fair play to him for torturing the thick cow for a good long time, though.
    Have you seen her recent one?

"How many nett losses have you suffered."

"At the time of this interview... we've suffered... 50."

"Erm, it's actually 125."

"When I last looked it was 100."

SHE'S A FÚCKING MENTAL CASE!

Did you enjoy Temper?
    Yes.........

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Yes.........
    .............I'm glad

Have you seen her recent one?

"How many nett losses have you suffered."

"At the time of this interview... we've suffered... 50."

"Erm, it's actually 125."

"When I last looked it was 100."

SHE'S A FÚCKING MENTAL CASE!
    No. She's just really, really fùcking thick.
    Whatever the shortcomings of our political class, we're not really used in this country to seeing actual, properly thick people in high office - even as shadows. The far left's accession to the helm of the Labour Party has forced some serious bottom feeders into positions far beyond their capabilities and the lolz are forthcoming as a consequence.

No. She's just really, really fùcking thick.
    Whatever the shortcomings of our political class, we're not really used in this country to seeing actual, properly thick people in high office - even as shadows. The far left's accession to the helm of the Labour Party has forced some serious bottom feeders into positions far beyond their capabilities and the lolz are forthcoming as a consequence.
    She went to Cambridge, for God's sake, she can't actually be educationally subnormal.

I think she's a loony.

She went to Cambridge, for God's sake, she can't actually be educationally subnormal.

I think she's a loony.
    Dear God, man! Have you really got to the ripe old age of your mid 40s (hem hem) without realising that you can go to Cambridge - or any other university for that matter - and still be really, really fùcking thick?