Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hmm, it seems to me that Labour need to connect with their traditional support base.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It does seem very remiss of this country to have allowed James Robertson Justice to die without at least retaining enough of his generic material to clone him - or at least his beard.
    I'd like to think there is a lab somewhere that did and is just waiting for the right time to unleash an army of JRJs on the world

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I always knew that transvestism was the thin end of the crazy wedge.

What's his preferred pronoun?
    Oh those ****s get on my ****ing nerves. We have an existing pronoun that is non gender specific- It. Apparently that is offensive.

Tough ****ing ****- it or that, he/she.

They want mixed toilets at work. Its not ****ing Ally McBeal....

The way things are nowadays, we'd get it wrong and end up with this chap instead

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'd like to think there is a lab somewhere that did and is just waiting for the right time to unleash an army of JRJs on the world
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Oh those ****s get on my ****ing nerves. We have an existing pronoun that is non gender specific- It. Apparently that is offensive.

Ally McBeal! I haven't thought of her in years.

I liked Ally McBeal. I liked the bloke who said, "Can I get a courtesy flush? I like a clean bowl."

No Harrison Ford is

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Not toot sweet at all, r

Not toot sweet at all, r
    Just goes to show, all that glitters is not Goldfinger.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

You'll not be surprised to learn that I blame Blair for all this sort of thing. Once you start mandating tolerance of 'diversity' and policing the language accordingly, you open the floodgates for all manner of nonsensical fůckery.

No Harrison Ford is
    Reminds me of that joke: What's the difference between a counterfeit dollar and Callista Flockhart?

Well one is a phoney buck...

No Harrison Ford is
    Wait, Harrison Ford is boning Ally McBeal? She's about 21 and he's 100 if he's a day, ffs!

Sick bástard.