Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hmm, it seems to me that Labour need to connect with their traditional support base.

Hmm, it seems to me that Labour need to connect with their traditional support base.

Time to wheel out the big guns, surely?

Eddie-Izzard-campaigning-619530.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Well, I think he looks very nice.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Oh, I definitely would, obviously.

*******s to him, sir C- He appears to be in the remake of Whiskey Galore - HOW CAN YOU REMAKE A FILM THAT IS PRACTICALLY PERFECT?

It had James Robertson Justice in it for God's sake

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    He's no Basil Radford though

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    *******s to him, sir C- He appears to be in the remake of Whiskey Galore - HOW CAN YOU REMAKE A FILM THAT IS PRACTICALLY PERFECT?

It does seem very remiss of this country to have allowed James Robertson Justice to die without at least retaining enough of his generic material to clone him - or at least his beard.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post

One hesitates to use intemperate language, la, but the fellow is clearly a twisted deviant. Interfering with Whiskey Galore is a monstrous act of cultural vandalism.

He is often seen in the workplace of a friend of mine and always used the female toilets. I find this distateful.

One hesitates to use intemperate language, la, but the fellow is clearly a twisted deviant. Interfering with Whiskey Galore is a monstrous act of cultural vandalism.

He is often seen in the workplace of a friend of mine and always used the female toilets. I find this distateful.
    What?! That's repellent. They should have the bugger arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What?! That's repellent. They should have the bugger arrested.
    Well, the fúcker walks around wearing a dress, so he should clearly be incarcerated.

Well, the fúcker walks around wearing a dress, so he should clearly be incarcerated.
    I always knew that transvestism was the thin end of the crazy wedge.

What's his preferred pronoun?