Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We're not going to lose to Manchester United surely?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Must I remind you of our glorious Charity Shield win of 2015 (or so).
    Exactly. The Charity Shield is almost like a trophy even.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Not this time
    Nah. He'll have them set up to take a point. We'll play cautiously. It's got 0-0 written all over it.

Rash's free-kick was rubbish. Any half-decent defence would've kept it out.

Oh, I see what you mean

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Arsenal 0-0 ManU

Unless they sneak one, of course
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Nah. He'll have them set up to take a point. We'll play cautiously. It's got 0-0 written all over it.
    Wenger seems remarkably relaxed, to me. Mourinho looks troubled. And rightly so, I suppose.

Wenger seems remarkably relaxed, to me. Mourinho looks troubled. And rightly so, I suppose.
    Maybe Arsene's feeling a bit end-of-termish. "Four more games and I don't have to take this shít any more."

He's got issues of his own though. Arguably more of them and more serious ones than we have.
    Only if you listen to his moaning to the media and fall for it.

As it stands they have one trophy, are a decent home performance away from another final (success in which would bring CL football next season) and a win on Sunday against a perceived mentally weak side will put an end to them being a rival for this season.

Yes they may be a wee bit tired but fúck them, diddums and all that.

Relatively speaking I would say they’re in as good a state as us, as of this morning.

The man is a bigger bullshítter than Wenger.

Wenger seems remarkably relaxed, to me.
    He knows he'll be on St Croix in a hammock with a lovely bottle of Chablis to hand and all the footie nonsense forever behind him in a few weeks time

Maybe Arsene's feeling a bit end-of-termish. "Four more games and I don't have to take this shít any more."
    End of epoch-ish, I'd say. But essentially, yes.

Here's to hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Only if you listen to his moaning to the media and fall for it.

As it stands they have one trophy, are a decent home performance away from another final (success in which would bring CL football next season) and a win on Sunday against a perceived mentally weak side will put an end to them being a rival for this season.

Yes they may be a wee bit tired but fúck them, diddums and all that.

Relatively speaking I would say they’re in as good a state as us, as of this morning.

The man is a bigger bullshítter than Wenger.
    Bugger.

Him, not you.