Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone caught up with James O'Brian on LBC ?

Has anyone caught up with James O'Brian on LBC ?

Good Lord, this chap has to hold some kind of record in droning leftie monologues. He appears so in love with his own meanderings, 'm amazed he leaves any time for contributors..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Good Lord, this chap has to hold some kind of record in droning leftie monologues. He appears so in love with his own meanderings, 'm amazed he leaves any time for contributors..
    One of my staff leaves my car radio tuned to LBC when he cleans or fuels it. One day recently I listened to five minutes of it.

I'm going to fire the ****.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I don't think I've listened to LBC since the days of Brian Hayes and Mike Dicken.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    One of my staff leaves my car radio tuned to LBC when he cleans or fuels it. One day recently I listened to five minutes of it.

I'm going to fire the ****.
    He looks like a sad ginger testicle

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He looks like a sad ginger testicle
    He's as bald as an egg and six foot five. He's often miserable, I grant you.

He's as bald as an egg and six foot five. He's often miserable, I grant you.
    Ah, yes. I meant the O'Brien creature, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Ah, yes. I meant the O'Brien creature, tbh.
    Oh right, yes.

Apparently they also have an appalling fellow named Ferrari, who attended my school. The shame of it!

Oh right, yes.

Apparently they also have an appalling fellow named Ferrari, who attended my school. The shame of it!
    I think you'd like Ferrari - conservative on most issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I think you'd like Ferrari - conservative on most issues.
    Did you enjoy Temper?

Oh right, yes.

He was the fat chap who assisted Abbott in her self-immolation the other day, wasn't he?