Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HRH the DoE retiring from public engagements.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

HRH the DoE retiring from public engagements.

A war hero who has selflessly served this country for the thick end of 80 years. We will never see his like again.

I will personally fight any lefty who wishes to besmirch his reputation.

**** him. and the rest of his family imo.

I'm no lefty btw.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

I'm no lefty btw.
    Right, I'll fight you. I've put you down in my book.

Anyone else stupid enough to spout treasonous filth about Their Royal Highnesses? There's plenty of space in my book.

I'm no lefty btw.
    No offence, iufg, but I'd have your sort shot.

non taken, b.

those who worship the privileged few (based purely on bloodline) are obviously a little bit mental :aaron:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

non taken, b.

those who worship the privileged few (based purely on bloodline) are obviously a little bit mental :aaron:
    I worship no man or woman (with the possible exception of Geoffrey Boycott). I do, however, hold in respect those who serve this country selflessly for decades.

He's 95. Whatever good or bad he's done no-one should be forced to work at that age for goodness sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I worship no man or woman (with the possible exception of Geoffrey Boycott). I do, however, hold in respect those who serve this country selflessly for decades.
    He has made a tremendous difference to precisely **** all since he left the navy. Served his country selflessly for decades? I am sure we could all manage to unveil the odd plaque here and there if we didn't have to, you know, earn money and feed ourselves and whatnot.

Boycott I can live with, although I would take Michael Vaughan over him.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A war hero who has selflessly served this country for the thick end of 80 years. We will never see his like again.

I will personally fight any lefty who wishes to besmirch his reputation.
    That's a shame. One would like to think he might be allowed a few last hurrahs during which he can be amusingly offensive to the over-sensitive.