Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's nice that Ajax appear to be on the way back.

It's nice that Ajax appear to be on the way back.

The world seems more normal, somehow.

One wonders whether this upturn is the result of Bergkamp putting Cruyff's policies into place. It would be nice to think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

One wonders whether this upturn is the result of Bergkamp putting Cruyff's policies into place. It would be nice to think so.
    Eldest went on a school football trip to Ajax last month, siad the training facility was outstanding and the coaches were signing the praises of the blond las who scored last night.... they looked very good going forward, a bit like a Monaco lite.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I hope Celta Vigo muller them in the final.

I was talking to a Feyenoord fan last week who disagreed. He was very much of the 'Fûck Ajax' school of thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Eldest went on a school football trip to Ajax last month, siad the training facility was outstanding and the coaches were signing the praises of the blond las who scored last night.... they looked very good going forward, a bit like a Monaco lite.
    I think the training facilities have always been ahead of their time but something went a bit wrong for 10 years or so.

It's a very young first team, apparently. Dutch football is badly in need of a lift.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I was talking to a Feyenoord fan last week who disagreed. He was very much of the 'Fûck Ajax' school of thought.
    You were talking to a Feyenoord fan? You realise that they are the Spurs of Holland, don't you? Except for the jew thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    I hope Celta Vigo muller them in the final.
    Why's that, 7? Do you have an affection for the Hibernian spanishers?

Why's that, 7? Do you have an affection for the Hibernian spanishers?
    Eh? I <3 Portugal, fùck all to do with Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Eh? I <3 Portugal, fùck all to do with Scotland.
    Encore une fois, en Anglais, s'il te plait?

Dolberg is very highly rated though appears to more readily linked with City and Everton than us.

Bazoer in midfield also.

I quite like watching the Eridivisie.

Sorry.