Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: With hindsight, there was a disappointing lack of hissy fits on here yesterday

With hindsight, there was a disappointing lack of hissy fits on here yesterday

I mean, we were beaten easily by Spurs in the last game at WHL thereby confirming that we will finish behind them in the league and I haven't even mentioned how much more our team cost and how much more we pay the lazy c*nts.

What the f*ck is wrong with you people???

Has Wenger really worn our expectations down to the point of apathy?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I mean, we were beaten easily by Spurs in the last game at WHL thereby confirming that we will finish behind them in the league and I haven't even mentioned how much more our team cost and how much more we pay the lazy c*nts.

No. We just weren't in any way surprised because we have watched the two teams play recently and it is clear that Tottenham are appreciably better than us at the moment. This is also why sensible people think anyone who wanted us to have to play a cup final against the fûckers would have to be barking fûcking mad.

We've spent 20 years finishing above them. 20 years. In that time we've won 3 league titles and 5 FA cups. (Is it 5?)

The pendulum has swung. The cycle has, erm, turned. Such is life. We are adults, and accept the inevitability of bad times as well as good.

One imagines that Arsenal 'Fan' TV will provide you with some hissy fits, should that be what you seek. Here you will find only clear, cold reason.

wd awimb.

No, we're buggered, I'm afraid.

We built the Emirates stadium precisely so that this sort of thing would never, ever happen and now all our best laid schemes have indeed gang aglay at last.

#wengerout

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We've spent 20 years finishing above them. 20 years. In that time we've won 3 league titles and 5 FA cups. (Is it 5?)

The pendulum has swung. The cycle has, erm, turned. Such is life. We are adults, and accept the inevitability of bad times as well as good.

One imagines that Arsenal 'Fan' TV will provide you with some hissy fits, should that be what you seek. Here you will find only clear, cold reason.

wd awimb.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

wd awimb.
    No, it is 6 FA Cups... you plastic, prawn sandwich munching wrong 'un
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    We built the Emirates stadium precisely so that this sort of thing would never, ever happen and now all our best laid schemes have indeed gang aglay at last.

#wengerout
    We tried, r. A noble effort. This of us like the Glorious Glosters, looking forward to 38 years in a bamboo cage in a Korean labour camp, but proud and unbowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    No, it is 6 FA Cups... you plastic, prawn sandwich munching wrong 'un
    There, you see? We've won so many trophies I can't even count them. Diane Abbott would be fúcked entirely.

Much like your mum.

I expect the extra day Bank Holiday took the wind from people's sails, as such.

That and the acceptance, as has been pointed out already, that they are currently a much better team than us so the defeat was really of little surprise to most.

We tried, r. A noble effort. This of us like the Glorious Glosters, looking forward to 38 years in a bamboo cage in a Korean labour camp, but proud and unbowed.
    Is this a dig at thon dog-eating cûnt who plays for them?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I expect the extra day Bank Holiday took the wind from people's sails, as such.

That and the acceptance, as has been pointed out already, that they are currently a much better team than us so the defeat was really of little surprise to most.
    I was pleasantly surprised that we hung on to 0-0 as long as we did and only lost by 2, if I'm honest.