Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Anyway, having a dozen players out of contract at the same time actually makes sense,

Anyway, having a dozen players out of contract at the same time actually makes sense,

if the manager is leaving. In which case trying to clear the decks for a new bloke seems like a plan.

I mean, even though only two or three of them may be considered "important", the fact is they are *all* Wenger's players, a decent chunk of His squad. Why would He decimate the group unless He was moving out, or up?

As Willie Hutch would say, the brother's gonna work it out.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

He isn't leaving. He has signed the contract already

Quote Originally Posted by taxman10 View Post
    He isn't leaving. He has signed the contract already
    I keep reading this isn't legal or proper. Him signing it without it being announced i mean.

[QUOTE=Billy Goat Sverige;4157351]I keep reading this isn't legal or proper. Him signing it without it being announced i mean.[/QUOTE

As we are a PLC him signing a contract could/would have a material impact on our share price, so i would suggest that as and when he does sign it we will have to disclose this to the stock exchange.... so my guess is he hasn't signed it yet.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

[QUOTE=Pokster;4157353]
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I keep reading this isn't legal or proper. Him signing it without it being announced i mean.[/QUOTE

As we are a PLC him signing a contract could/would have a material impact on our share price, so i would suggest that as and when he does sign it we will have to disclose this to the stock exchange.... so my guess is he hasn't signed it yet.
    There's still hope

[QUOTE=Billy Goat Sverige;4157354]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post

There's still hope
    Simeone looks like a man in need of a fresh challenge, pastures new.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

[QUOTE=Pokster;4157353]
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I keep reading this isn't legal or proper. Him signing it without it being announced i mean.[/QUOTE

Yes, I thought there must be something like that, when He said He'd decided what He was going to do but hadn't yet told anybody exactly what He had decided; He's not saying simply because He can't.