Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have you any idea how much houses cost up norf?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I did that drive across the Dales from Ripon through Aysgarth, then turned north to reach Cumbria via Buttertubs Pass. Absolutely gorgeous.
    Didn't do Fountains Abbey then? so you lied to me! You are now dead to me
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    In answer to point 2. Manchester was a ****hole, almost everywhere was when I moved up 9 years ago but it has to be one of the most improved cities anywhere. Well done the Oirishers with their bomb and London being so ridiculously expensive that plenty of business is relocating
    I was last in Manchester 10 years ago, I suppose, and it was quite shítty, but last year when I went to the Wirrall it was quite nice. (Now you're going to mention that the Wirrall is Merseyside and not Manchester, to which I will reply, 'bovvered, all piss in the same pot, etc'.)

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    He tells me he spends most of his working days playing hide and seek with colleagues, which involves sitting in his patrol car in various nooks and crannies around town eating burgers.
    The fat ****.

Your mum, not him.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Houses here were dirt cheap when i first arrived and now they've all gone up by 80-100% in 4 years. Here's hoping there's a crash.
    I don't mean that far up norf, for God's sake b! I'm not living with polar bears and fúcking penguins!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Didn't do Fountains Abbey then? so you lied to me! You are now dead to me
    Did bit got there at 07:00 and found it didn't open until 10

Did bit got there at 07:00 and found it didn't open until 10
    National trust like a lie in
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I was referring to Harrogate, as that was the place mentioned in the previous post.
    My apologies.

No, you haven't.

You can buy a gurt gaff for flumpence.

This pleases me.
    Wouldn't you rather want to be heading south, under the circumstances?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I lived in Manchester crom '83 to '97. I was a real sgir hole in 1983, but really rather charming by the time I left. Still quite like to visit.

Liverpool, however, was, is and will be a complete toilet. Never, ever go there. And the people are even worse than the place......

My mate up in Stoke...ace lad...good family too...excellent for banter....has a luxury penthouse apartment he paid less that £200k for but would go for £1m easily in London.

Makes you think...

Side note...best Stoke story I ever heard was them leaving a game early so they could launch snow balls at the away fans