Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Top four gone.

Top four gone.

Of course the good thing is that by the time we play in the CL again, Ronaldo, Messi and Robben will have retired, so we might not get so very gubbed.

Happy days.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Of course the good thing is that by the time we play in the CL again, Ronaldo, Messi and Robben will have retired, so we might not get so very gubbed.

Happy days.
    Not just yet surely? I suppose we have to beat United when we play them, perhaps next weekend, not sure.

I wouldn't back either Manchester side to win their games at the moment so not impossible.

FTR ... I don't think we will.

Happy days.
    Robben is still only 24, sir c

Happy days.
    It will at least make a change to not be in it. We all want change....

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Not just yet surely? I suppose we have to beat United when we play them, perhaps next weekend, not sure.

I wouldn't back either Manchester side to win their games at the moment so not impossible.

FTR ... I don't think we will.
    Next three games. Home to Mourinho, away to Southampton, away to Stoke. Pretty safe to say it is gone.

Would be nice to beat United either way. Cant really see it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Next three games. Home to Mourinho, away to Southampton, away to Stoke. Pretty safe to say it is gone.

Would be nice to beat United either way. Cant really see it though.
    Okay, there are parts of the above I was unaware of.

Wenger out.

Happy days.
    Wobbliness update?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Wobbliness update?
    Still wobbling. Perhaps a fractional improvement? It's hard to say, really.

I shall give it another few days and then seek a doctor who is competent at, you know, doctoring.

Good.

We don't need the money and the CL is a waste of everyone's time until there are changes in the club, anyway.

More importantly, what did the wee chap at LRK serve you?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Good.

We don't need the money and the CL is a waste of everyone's time until there are changes in the club, anyway.

More importantly, what did the wee chap at LRK serve you?
    The bread. THE BREAD! Snails with the balrey miso. Asparagus with stuff. Something esle, can't remember. Then a prok chop. My word. A pork chop from a 18 month old beast, aged like beef, cooked over charcoal. Absolutely stunning. Some hazelnut nonsense for dessert. Couple of bottle of Gevrey-Chambertin, for which he raped me firmly in the bottom. (£120 a bottle! Thief.)

Anyway, it was a truly terrific meal and I thoroughly enjoyed speaking to chef/owner James as he presented each dish and explained the full family history of each item on the plate, the autistic wánker.

I made Lancashire hotpot the next day. It was much nicer.