Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: What gets me is we haven't been that bad

What gets me is we haven't been that bad

bit lacking with finishing but have matched them for most of the match, if not on top. Kane's pen was a bit cheatery too.

Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    bit lacking with finishing but have matched them for most of the match, if not on top. Kane's pen was a bit cheatery too.

Bad is relative. We could not be as bad as we were at West Brom or Palace but we have been pretty ordinary today.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

We've been blown away in the second half. Cech stopped it going to 4 or 5. Take a walk Wenger.

Are you a bit mentally challenged?

Second best in every ****ing area. Outclassed, outfought and ****ing easily beaten.

Wenger HAS to go for the good of the future of the club.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

They should've been ahead at the break...their speed and stamina was too much for us.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Are you a bit mentally challenged?

Second best in every ****ing area. Outclassed, outfought and ****ing easily beaten.

Wenger HAS to go for the good of the future of the club.
    Agreed. We looked a shambles. Can't even think of a moment in the game when we actually looked like scoring.

You are 100% correct apart from the bit where Gabriel fouled him.