Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weather's looking rather dull this weekend :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    They were flogging them in that outrageously expensive Dutch food place in the airport. I almost got some for you, but since I had no idea when my flight might turn up, I feared they'd defrost in my hand luggage.

How are you by the way? Upright?
    You're awful kind.

The money I've spent there on aged Gouda

My wobbles appear to have become a permanent feature. They're not really going away. I've been walking with a stick

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You're awful kind.

My wobbles appear to have become a permanent feature. They're not really going away. I've been walking with a stick
    It's still early days. They said it could last a couple of weeks. Nil desperandum.

You're awful kind.

I feel bad now about joshing with you regarding your stroke.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I feel bad now about joshing with you regarding your stroke.
    You've been mocking abcripple, sw.

I forgive you. There's **** all else I can do. I'd offer you out but you could just stroll away from me.

You've been mocking abcripple, sw.

I forgive you. There's **** all else I can do. I'd offer you out but you could just stroll away from me.
    I don't fight raspberries.

And for clarity you do realise the bit about feeling bad was a lie.

Shame, I was thinking of starting my summer barbecue and negroni consumption otherwise.

However, negronis when it's cloudy and 15 degrees just wouldn't feel right.
    The old man and I completely forgot we'd put a cauldron of ribs on this morning (honey, garlic, soy sauce, claret). So when the children arrived home from school at teatime, it was beers and bread and barbecue all round. Token salad for the birds. Lovely.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I don't fight raspberries.

And for clarity you do realise the bit about feeling bad was a lie.
    loooooooool
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

I've been in Amsterdam most of this week. The weather veered from beautifully warm to freezing, with gale force winds and hail. Stupid Amsterdam.

Also, why do they have so many 'Argentinian' steak houses with all you can eat rib offers?
    It's an EU racket, to keep the Americans out. I understand they're all owned by the same bloke/firm, just like all the "Irish" pubs you find in every Eurometropolis.