Thread: Bank Holiday weekend plans?

Bank Holiday weekend plans?

9 characters

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    9 characters
    Friday: drink to forget about Sunday;
    Saturday: drink to forget about Sunday;
    Sunday: drink ludicrous amounts to get through the day
    Monday: no plans - maybe take in the exhibition of Peter Lindbergh's fashion photography at the Kunsthalle

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Monday: no plans - maybe take in the exhibition of Peter Lindbergh's fashion photography at the Kunsthalle
    Your mum's a Kunsthalle.

I am off to Italy tomorrow. I may even forget about the match.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Your mum's a Kunsthalle.
    What about "Your mum's an exhibition of Peter Lindbergh's fashion photography"?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    What about "Your mum's an exhibition of Peter Lindbergh's fashion photography"?
    Actually, I can't believe I've let that slip. La's intending to attend an exhibition of fashion photography like some sort of screaming heemasex?

The only possible excuse for that sort of thing is if by doing it he's hoping to get into some bird's knickers imo.

Your mum's a Kunsthalle.
    Say what you like about the Germans (and your mum) but the word "Kunst" for art pretty much nails it. They come very close with Kunden for customers, depending on how soft you make the T

Actually, I can't believe I've let that slip. La's intending to attend an exhibition of fashion photography like some sort of screaming heemasex?

The only possible excuse for that sort of thing is if by doing it he's hoping to get into some bird's knickers imo.
    I would like to point out that there's actually very little chance of me getting out of bed on Monday

Yes, indeed. I attend such functions on a fairly regular basis myself

And talking of all that sort of thing, I notice The Face magazine is making a comeback. Perhaps LA fancies a bit of that?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

:titsup: Pic?

Oh, no, wait. I see what you mean

I would like to point out that there's actually very little chance of me getting out of bed on Monday