Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: The problem with Sunday is that, points wise, a draw is unhelpful to our top 4 chance

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. I would feel about a Spurs victory the same way you lefties feel about Trump getting elected. In other words, I would assume it was a harbinger of the end times and would endeavour to ensure my spiritual affairs were in order.
    Would you remand the game to be replayed?

or suggest the rules of the sport could be changed to avoid us losing?

and perhaps scream like a maniac NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO and go all hysterical on telly (this bit actually probably happens on Arsenalfantv)

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

and perhaps scream like a maniac NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO and go all hysterical on telly (this bit actually probably happens on Arsenalfantv)
    The man from the African tribe is ****-grindingly annoying
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

To be honest, it's just something I've always assumed was physically impossible - like water running uphill or Swiss people being pleasant. Dealing with the possibility involves a huge psychological paradigm shift for me.

Yes. I would feel about a Spurs victory the same way you lefties feel about Trump getting elected. In other words, I would assume it was a harbinger of the end times and would endeavour to ensure my spiritual affairs were in order.
    For the record, Spurs winning the league would be FAR worse than Trump's victory. and I am not to be lumped in with other lefties

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    For the record, Spurs winning the league would be FAR worse than Trump's victory. and I am not to be lumped in with other lefties
    Only getting you back for telling Monty I wasn't ordinary the other day - which I suspected you didn't mean entirely as a compliment

Only getting you back for telling Monty I wasn't ordinary the other day - which I suspected you didn't mean entirely as a compliment
    I kind of did, actually. And kind of didn't

You are not the intellectual equivalent of 'ordinary folk' and then there is the fact that you are a bit of a weirdo (in a good way)

I kind of did, actually. And kind of didn't

You are not the intellectual equivalent of 'ordinary folk' and then there is the fact that you are a bit of a weirdo (in a good way)
    Thank you (I think). I read that post in Schipol airport while waiting for a delayed EasyJet flight, so I was feeling distinctly ordinary at the time

This post was brought to you by normal Peter
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Thank you (I think). I read that post in Schipol airport while waiting for a delayed EasyJet flight, so I was feeling distinctly ordinary at the time
    Speedy Boarding? In other words, the right to sit on the aircraft for longer and increase your chances of catching a cold.

I feared Monty was trying to suggest that he held some regard for the 'man on the street'. I didn't want you held up as an example of that and I am sure you wouldn't want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    This post was brought to you by normal Peter
    I am fairly normal, most of the time.