Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The problem with Sunday is that, points wise, a draw is unhelpful to our top 4 chance

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Speedy Boarding? In other words, the right to sit on the aircraft for longer and increase your chances of catching a cold.

I feared Monty was trying to suggest that he held some regard for the 'man on the street'. I didn't want you held up as an example of that and I am sure you wouldn't want to be.
    Lord, no. To quote dear old Sidney Vicious: "I've met the man on the street and he's a cünt"

Paying for Speedy Boarding on an EasyJet flight is like paying to be the turd at the top of a pile of shît.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Lord, no. To quote dear old Sidney Vicious: "I've met the man on the street and he's a cünt"

Paying for Speedy Boarding on an EasyJet flight is like paying to be the turd at the top of a pile of shît.
    And as you know, the top of a pile of **** is the smelliest part....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    And as you know, the top of a pile of **** is the smelliest part....
    Dudes, just fvcking let go of this top 4 bullsh!t. The only thing that's going to upend this mediocrity is a violent seizure of the instruments of power. Wenger's head on a spike. You read it right here.