Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's just occurred to me that with Brexit, they'll have to take us off the Euro coins

It's just occurred to me that with Brexit, they'll have to take us off the Euro coins

That's going to look weird. They're bad enough as they are with Norway's absence making Sweden and Finland look like a knob and nutsack. Now poor old Ireland's going to be dangling out there like a spare prick at a wedding as well.

KM188_2002b.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That's going to look weird. They're bad enough as they are with Norway's absence making Sweden and Finland look like a knob and nutsack. Now poor old Ireland's going to be dangling out there like a spare prick at a wedding as well.

KM188_2002b.jpg
    Like this UFC Ireland t-shirt they released.that caused a ****storm

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Like this UFC Ireland t-shirt they released.that caused a ****storm
    I wonder if they'll think that deleting another significant European country might finally make the thing look too ridiculous and give up on the whole geographical thing as a design?

I wonder if they'll think that deleting another significant European country might finally make the thing look too ridiculous and give up on the whole geographical thing as a design?
    You guys are tough. You survived the Battle of Britain. Now Brexit. But can you survive the arrival of eastgermanautos in your fair land? Bit of a cliffhanger that.

Sky tweeted some picture or image in the aftermath of the British Lions squad announcement – showed England, Wales, Scotland and NI only – overlooking the fact that all of Ireland are included.

Some very angry dude, a professor in Trinity no less, wrote in to the Independent last week presumably apoplectic at what he say as a slight on Irish rugby, sport and people.

He DEMANDED an official apology to the people of Ireland.

Then blowing his cover he also demanded that Sky give free coverage to all people in Ireland for the duration of the tour.

Fúcking dick.

By
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Sky tweeted some picture or image in the aftermath of the British Lions squad announcement – showed England, Wales, Scotland and NI only – overlooking the fact that all of Ireland are included.

Some very angry dude, a professor in Trinity no less, wrote in to the Independent last week presumably apoplectic at what he say as a slight on Irish rugby, sport and people.

He DEMANDED an official apology to the people of Ireland.

Then blowing his cover he also demanded that Sky give free coverage to all people in Ireland for the duration of the tour.

Fúcking dick.

Worth a try, I suppose.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I terms of the Euro, you could argue it was strange to have the UK on there in the first place

KM188_2002b.jpg
    Surely only the countries using it as a currency should be on there anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I terms of the Euro, you could argue it was strange to have the UK on there in the first place
    Yeah, they blew an awful lot of sugar up our arses to get us to join in. Their disappointment has been fathomless.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Surely only the countries using it as a currency should be on there anyway?
    EDIT: Oops, wrong reply.