Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: There's no escaping it, sitting around vaguely working but mainly

There's no escaping it, sitting around vaguely working but mainly

scratching your b*llocks while someone cleans your house makes you feel like an unmitigated c*nt?

And curiously, I've found that when your cleaner is English, it feels that bit worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    scratching your b*llocks while someone cleans your house makes you feel like an unmitigated c*nt?

And curiously, I've found that when your cleaner is English, it feels that bit worse.
    Just console yourself that cleaners, even English ones, I imagine, are a million times cheaper than decent wives
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

This will make you feel better about things.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I've become used to it. The problem lies in your own prejudice, of course. You see cleaning someone else's house as a demeaning thing to have to do because you are a snob. Your discomfort has its roots in your deep-seated contempt for anyone who performs what you see as menial tasks for money.

Were you simply to see it as a valid and worthwhile occupation and the person doing it as a hardworking individual deserving of your respect independent of what they do, your discomfort would vanish.

better to get a foreign won so they can't understand what you are thinking when they read your mind

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've become used to it. The problem lies in your own prejudice, of course. You see cleaning someone else's house as a demeaning thing to have to do because you are a snob. Your discomfort has its roots in your deep-seated contempt for anyone who performs what you see as menial tasks for money.

Were you simply to see it as a valid and worthwhile occupation and the person doing it as a hardworking individual deserving of your respect independent of what they do, your discomfort would vanish.
    This is a fact.

No different than paying a person to wash your car or any other “menial” task which one chooses not to do through laziness or simply not being fúcking arsed. See also gardening tasks, home DIY or repairs and to a lesser degree internet shopping.

Quite often tasks one could complete but we choose not to and instead we choose to pay.

None of the above are looked down upon.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Does the same apply to prostitutes? Asking for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    This is a fact.

No different than paying a person to wash your car or any other “menial” task which one chooses not to do through laziness or simply not being fúcking arsed. See also gardening tasks, home DIY or repairs and to a lesser degree internet shopping.

Quite often tasks one could complete but we choose not to and instead we choose to pay.

See also window cleaners
    I clean mine twice a year
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    See also window cleaners
    I clean mine twice a year
    Never, ever.

Fúck going up a ladder with a sponge. I give the chap water and then fúck off back to the sofa.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    This is a fact.

Why can't I find a decent carwash. None of the wons do a good job near me.

They rush the job, I appreciate them putting that black stuff on my wheels to make them shine.
    but please clean the bird **** off.
    I expect more for my £12 to be honest.

I feel weird sitting in the car whilst all these eastern european blokes clean my car