Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As much as i would like Arsene to go this summer i find it weird that

As much as i would like Arsene to go this summer i find it weird that

Man Utd fans seem joyous at the thought of him staying, when despite him being seemingly rubbish in their eyes he's still got a decent chance of finishing above them and having an all round better season than them in what is considered his worst ever season.
    Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 04-26-2017 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Man Utd fans seem joyous at the thought of him staying, when despite him being seemingly rubbish in their eyes he's still got a decent chance of finishing above them and is having an all round better season than them in what is considered his worst ever season.
    It must be a little bit uncomfortable for him that the only voices he hears calling for him to stay are from opposition fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It must be a little bit uncomfortable for him that the only voices he hears calling for him to stay are from opposition fans.
    I hardly think Colorado count as opposition nowadays, do they?

Oh, I see what you mean. Sorry
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Even if he wins the cup he should still fark off tbf.
    I mean, it's not as if we haven't been through all this before, following a spirited Wembley win.

He really should seize upon the opportunity of bowing out with the silverware..
    Take exit path to glory old man, and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Even if he wins the cup he should still fark off tbf.
    I mean, it's not as if we haven't been through all this before, following a spirited Wembley win.

He really should seize upon the opportunity of bowing out with the silverware..
    Take exit path to glory old man, and all that.
    What will happen is we will go on a lovely winning streak with the new formation
    and that formation will need to be allowed 2 years with wenger to give it a try.

only to lose the first game of next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    What will happen is we will go on a lovely winning streak with the new formation
    and that formation will need to be allowed 2 years with wenger to give it a try.

I think he'll go back to the old formation next season even if we win every game from now until the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I think he'll go back to the old formation next season even if we win every game from now until the end of the season.
    exactly we can't be getting carried away.

though at least he is trying something. Better than his old tactics of bringing on Cygan

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

We always* lose the first game of the season, Pat. It's tradition.

* Feels that way, from the days of losing the the likes of Nottingham Forest and Bristol City.

* Feels that way, from the days of losing the the likes of Nottingham Forest and Bristol City.
    And Mick Quinn
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I want Wenger to stay now anyway.