Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: As much as i would like Arsene to go this summer i find it weird that

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Man Utd fans seem joyous at the thought of him staying, when despite him being seemingly rubbish in their eyes he's still got a decent chance of finishing above them and having an all round better season than them in what is considered his worst ever season.
    Fans of opposition teams wallowing in what they read as the chaos surrounding the football club – a manager who appears to not know if he will still be manager in 6 weeks, a board who appear to not know who will be manager in 6 weeks, fans in-fighting at matches, Arsenal Fan TV, banners, overhead aeroplanes playing silly buggers.

They see not continued top 4 finishes as success despite the fact that a lot of them would dearly love their teams to enjoy this success.

Equally they know we are not likely to change at all while Wenger is in charge, we won’t be genuine title contenders because we continue to appear to make the same errors annually.

United fans (to use your specific example) I think have genuine reason for optimism next season as they see JM as having steadied their ship after a few up and down years, one trophy already, perhaps another and with it CL success. They also have a decent chance of usurping their City rivals and maybe even confining them to Europa League football, a “nightmare” scenario under Pep who instead was to deliver them to the land of footballing milk and honey.

They will also spend very big again this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Fans of opposition teams wallowing in what they read as the chaos surrounding the football club – a manager who appears to not know if he will still be manager in 6 weeks, a board who appear to not know who will be manager in 6 weeks, fans in-fighting at matches, Arsenal Fan TV, banners, overhead aeroplanes playing silly buggers.

They see not continued top 4 finishes as success despite the fact that a lot of them would dearly love their teams to enjoy this success.

Equally they know we are not likely to change at all while Wenger is in charge, we won’t be genuine title contenders because we continue to appear to make the same errors annually.

United fans (to use your specific example) I think have genuine reason for optimism next season as they see JM as having steadied their ship after a few up and down years, one trophy already, perhaps another and with it CL success. They also have a decent chance of usurping their City rivals and maybe even confining them to Europa League football, a “nightmare” scenario under Pep who instead was to deliver them to the land of footballing milk and honey.

They will also spend very big again this summer.
    You seem to have failed to factor in the whole United fans being ****s thing

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    And Mick Quinn
    ah! our ability to make ****e opposition look like Messi is steeped in history, r.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I want Wenger to stay now anyway.
    You don't mean that! Cut the cord bro.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    You don't mean that! Cut the cord bro.
    I want him to stay too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    I want him to stay too.

Pffft. .

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    I want him to stay too.

+2. Said some mean things when I was cross which I now regret.