Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone had a celebrity brush today?

Anyone had a celebrity brush today?

I stood next to Tom Daley on the Jubilee line at around 7:50am this morning.

Anyone top that?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

Anyone top that?
    I saw the bloke from the Hothouse Flowers on the Luas. Then again I see him most mornings.

Anyone top that?
    I was yards away from Steven Waddington from Jamestown this morning. But then again, he is my next-door neighbour.

Anyone top that?
    I drove past Mesut Ozil's house.

Stood next to Keown on the dlr. he was going to the grand designs show. Awkwardly he ended up looking at the same bath as me. Apparently his current bath is too narrow!

Anyone top that?[/QUOTE]

I imagine his boyfriend does on the regular...

Anyone top that?
    Gordon D'Arcy on the Luas and the other bloke from yesterday. Celebrity central basically.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Gordon D'Arcy on the Luas and the other bloke from yesterday. Celebrity central basically.
    What's D'Arcy up to nowadays? Maybe there's some work at London Colney for him #jobs4theboys @leinsterRugby
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    What's D'Arcy up to nowadays? Maybe there's some work at London Colney for him #jobs4theboys @leinsterRugby
    He was in casual attire.

In fact it was raining and he was carrying neither a light jacket / cagoule or other type of rain wear. Odd behaviour. Perhaps he has take to drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    I imagine his boyfriend does on the regular...

Husband, you ill-informed shít****.