Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: any of you f*cknuts still scapegoating sanchy boy?

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    That's just banter. The only criticism a player cares about is being left out for an extended period. Wenger must be broadly happy with him, which is why He continues to select him all the time.

Alexis makes up for giving the ball away by being our best goalscorer and Wenger seems to have accepted that balance, as every manager has to do as no player is perfect. Except Dennis and Thierry obviously.
    I would like to point out I think he is a wonderful player, of course

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Put you and I on a football pitch, with a football, and there is only one winner. Trust me, Charles.

Aaron Ramsey
    I think you're confused. Football is a team game; there are 11 players per side. Putting two individual players on a pitch with a football won't produce a winner, it will produce a kick about in the park. Which I'm sure you're very good at. You just understand the square root of fúck all about football.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I think you're confused. Football is a team game; there are 11 players per side. Putting two individual players on a pitch with a football won't produce a winner, it will produce a kick about in the park. Which I'm sure you're very good at. You just understand the square root of fúck all about football.
    Nice of you to say so, Charles.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I would like to point out I think he is a wonderful player, of course
    It's like Sir Geoffrey's view that the way a batsman plays for the team is by scoring lots of runs.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Really - you genuinely think Arsene isn't annoyed by the amount of times he puts Arsenal under pressure by giving the ball away in silly positions? I say this because we all know you aren't allowed an original thought on football and just swear blindly to what Wenger says (and he has openly criticised him for it before)
    Oh my days

Very accurate summation all the same.

No, that's what you have other players for.
    Not if he's so deep he's actually the last man when he loses it! He's a goalscorer, he should be nowhere near our goal, at any time!!

It's like Sir Geoffrey's view that the way a batsman plays for the team is by scoring lots of runs.
    Well given that he's from Yorkshire it's probably not surprising that he's that thick.*

I'm no cricket expert, but is it not true that at times a cricket team needs a batsman to score runs more or less quickly that at other times? And doesn't that make the wobbly gobbed, thin-lipped, wife beating traitor wrong?

*I have no idea if he's actually from Yorkshire, only that he talks stupid

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Well given that he's from Yorkshire it's probably not surprising that he's that thick.*

I'm no cricket expert, but is it not true that at times a cricket team needs a batsman to score runs more or less quickly that at other times? And doesn't that make the wobbly gobbed, thin-lipped, wife beating traitor wrong?

*I have no idea if he's actually from Yorkshire, only that he talks stupid
    Says a **** for brains Canadian

Don't let the fact you know **** all about cricket stop you.... you still post about football after all
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Not if he's so deep he's actually the last man when he loses it! He's a goalscorer, he should be nowhere near our goal, at any time!!
    Well, I have argued before that he's not really a striker, as he seems to lack the discipline for it. He's the best goalscorer we have though, so we must accept a little of that.

In any case, if he never ever gave the ball away, he would still be at Barcelona.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Well, I have argued before that he's not really a striker, as he seems to lack the discipline for it. He's the best goalscorer we have though, so we must accept a little of that.

In any case, if he never ever gave the ball away, he would still be at Barcelona.
    gpwm ...........