Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: any of you f*cknuts still scapegoating sanchy boy?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    No because Mesut is beautiful footballer who is always thinking of the team - I genuinely don't know what Alexis is thinking of most of the time. He's one of those ten-a-penny goalscorer I'm afraid - should have a collar that gives him a shock every time he ventures into our half. Mesut is a rare breed who we should cherish
    I genuinely don't know what rocket scientists are thinking of most of the time. Does that mean *they* are lacking in the brain department? Or does it mean I am.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

And Özil, obviously, De Bruyne, Sane, Aguerro. Top Ten might be a struggle
    Mustn't forget Fellaini and Pogba
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I am very much with you on this.
    That's good enough for me.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I am very much with you on this.
    Really - you genuinely think Arsene isn't annoyed by the amount of times he puts Arsenal under pressure by giving the ball away in silly positions? I say this because we all know you aren't allowed an original thought on football and just swear blindly to what Wenger says (and he has openly criticised him for it before)

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I genuinely don't know what rocket scientists are thinking of most of the time. Does that mean *they* are lacking in the brain department? Or does it mean I am.
    It's not rocket science, r

Really - you genuinely think Arsene isn't annoyed by the amount of times he puts Arsenal under pressure by giving the ball away in silly positions?
    I am sure AW is.

I sent my mate a text a minute before he scored saying how **** he had played in giving the ball away so often.

So, hopefully I positively jinxed it last night. No need for thanks.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Really - you genuinely think Arsene isn't annoyed by the amount of times he puts Arsenal under pressure by giving the ball away in silly positions? I say this because we all know you aren't allowed an original thought on football and just swear blindly to what Wenger says (and he has openly criticised him for it before)
    That's just banter. The only criticism a player cares about is being left out for an extended period. Wenger must be broadly happy with him, which is why He continues to select him all the time.

Alexis makes up for giving the ball away by being our best goalscorer and Wenger seems to have accepted that balance, as every manager has to do as no player is perfect. Except Dennis and Thierry obviously.

It's not rocket science, r
    Whisky and cigarettes and floozies.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I am sure AW is.

I sent my mate a text a minute before he scored saying how **** he had played in giving the ball away so often.

So, hopefully I positively jinxed it last night. No need for thanks.
    wd iufg, wd

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Put you and I on a football pitch, with a football, and there is only one winner. Trust me, Charles.

Aaron Ramsey
    Sir C is talking about football with a round ball... not your North American crap
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar