Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One thing we haven't discussed about yesterday....

One thing we haven't discussed about yesterday....

Bellerin's corn rows...

When Nacho ran over to celebrate with him I was like --- whose the new kid??

Fwiw I think the ENTIRE team should show some some more of their new found solidarity by all getting cornrows...even the staff...we can use a marker for bouldie

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Bellerin's corn rows...

Fwiw I think the ENTIRE team should show some some more of their new found solidarity by all getting cornrows...even the staff...we can use a marker for bouldie

Reggie Kray will be turning in his grave, I reckon.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Did he have strong views on the perniciousness of cultural appropriation?

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    As if the manbun wasn't enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Did he have strong views on the perniciousness of cultural appropriation?
    Woosh!
    ______

I thought he looked like a **** but I am very open minded in this respect.

Bellerin's corn rows...

I wonder if Bellerin watches Arsenal Fans TV, one of the ****s on their had a right go at him cos of hair. Might have been after the C Palace game.....not sure?

On the other hand, this might be a new tradition of the Cup semi-final hair do. Day out at Wemberley and all that.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Bellerin's corn rows...

They should all bleach their hair like the Romanian team at the world cup. Imagine Welbz with a bleached flat top banging in the winner. Scenes.

Loooool indeed Norn

Quote Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post
    They should all bleach their hair like the Romanian team at the world cup. Imagine Welbz with a bleached flat top banging in the winner. Scenes.
    There is a flaw in this plan my Northern friend.