Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One thing we haven't discussed about yesterday....

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Our manager has just brought us to our 3rd FA Cup final in 4 years on the back of a tactical epiphany which in time will see us crowned champions of England, then Europe and then the World.

He is going nowhere until he delivers us to this promised land.
    I have decided He is going upstairs in the Summer.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Presumably for a good time with your mum.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Presumably for a good time with your mum.
    Then He'd *have* to be going upstairs, imo :senile:
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

No no, R. There is a lot of evidence to the contrary, I'm afraid. Also - He specifically said that He will manage again next season. I don't see Him as a man to sit in the boardroom. Think He'd be lost without football management, what with the break up of his relationship and his senior years

Perhaps He could join a lawn bowls club to keep him happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    He will definitely need a new hobby at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    He will definitely need a new hobby at some point.
    Not necessarily, unfortunately. Some people just *don't*

Never gonna be a striker at this level.
    With Alexis off in the summer, Walcott and Giroud unlikely to fit in a 3-4-2-1, Danny not good enough and Sanogo being Sanogo the striker cupboard is going to be bare indeed.

With Alexis off in the summer, Walcott and Giroud unlikely to fit in a 3-4-2-1, Danny not good enough and Sanogo being Sanogo the striker cupboard is going to be bare indeed.
    Griezmann

Messi fancies a change of scenery apparently

He usually says, "Judge me in May."

Now He is saying, how our season ends will make no difference to the decision He will make. Or has made

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    No no, R. There is a lot of evidence to the contrary, I'm afraid. Also - He specifically said that He will manage again next season. I don't see Him as a man to sit in the boardroom. Think He'd be lost without football management, what with the break up of his relationship and his senior years