Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: One thing we haven't discussed about yesterday....

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    There is a flaw in this plan my Northern friend.
    tbf he mind find out where the goals are eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Did he have strong views on the perniciousness of cultural appropriation?
    Indubitably, imo. Wenger knows.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    tbf he mind find out where the goals are eventually.
    No, he's shagged, I'm afraid. Never gonna be a striker at this level.

A goal every 200 or so games would be alright for a wing-back though, mind
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

There is a flaw in this plan my Northern friend.
    That he can't score? He missed two or 3 great chances. Not the best finisher is he? I put Ozil in this category too.

Quote Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post
    That he can't score? He missed two or 3 great chances. Not the best finisher is he? I put Ozil in this category too.
    He always misses two or three great chances, doesn't he. Poor finisher and furthermore he is unlucky with it.

Lovely lad though, they say. I'm happy he's with us.

#FergieKnows

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    He always misses two or three great chances, doesn't he. Poor finisher and furthermore he is unlucky with it.

Lovely lad though, they say. I'm happy he's with us.

#FergieKnows
    He is fúcking useless.

Smiles a lot all the same.

He is fúcking useless.

Smiles a lot all the same.
    Useless striker, but decent engine, plenty of pace up and down the pitch; good wingback, imo. He'd be even more fashionable then too.

Useless striker, but decent engine, plenty of pace up and down the pitch; good wingback, imo. He'd be even more fashionable then too.
    I like the lad to be honest.

He is neither Giroud nor Walcott so on that basis alone he is invited to my party.

Big unit. Fúcking useless mind you, as previously stated. Probably in the wrong sport.

I like the lad to be honest.

He is neither Giroud nor Walcott so on that basis alone he is invited to my party.

Big unit. Fúcking useless mind you, as previously stated. Probably in the wrong sport.
    Fair enough. Allegri's problem now anyway, I suppose.

Fair enough. Allegri's problem now anyway, I suppose.
    Our manager has just brought us to our 3rd FA Cup final in 4 years on the back of a tactical epiphany which in time will see us crowned champions of England, then Europe and then the World.

He is going nowhere until he delivers us to this promised land.