Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Did my eyes deceive me or did I see The Ox giving a signal when he

Did my eyes deceive me or did I see The Ox giving a signal when he

took a corner. That thing every other team in the world does where the taker indicates which routine he intends to follow. We normally just do the "**** corner failing to beat first man" tactic introduced by TH all those years ago.

Similarly, when Alexis took his free kick he opted for something that had clearly been rehearsed. This is not Wenger's way

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    took a corner. That thing every other team in the world does where the taker indicates which routine he intends to follow. We normally just do the "**** corner failing to beat first man" tactic introduced by TH all those years ago.

Similarly, when Alexis took his free kick he opted for something that had clearly been rehearsed. This is not Wenger's way
    My U10 kids do that signal at a corner thing, means nothing, and quite often they will kick it straight out of play.

I imagine AOC was simply copying what he sees others doing.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    My U10 kids do that signal at a corner thing, means nothing, and quite often they will kick it straight out of play.

I imagine AOC was simply copying what he sees others doing.
    It's basically a "get ready i'm taking it" thing. Routine calling

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    It's basically a "get ready i'm taking it" thing. Routine calling
    What you laughin' at ya scrawny little scandi tosser? Away back to breast feeding that brat of yours.

Then read this and learn something http://www.newsbiscuit.com/2007/04/1...y-decoded-065/

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post

It could be that the players got together and worked out these routines. That is Wenger's way. He isn't going to tell them what to do, he wants them to figure it out for themselves
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman