Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: A couple of items. I am not saying the ball did cross the line. but the camera angle

A couple of items. I am not saying the ball did cross the line. but the camera angle

they used its not dead on straight. there is a slight angle to it. if we had a view dead on it may have crossed the line.

2nd Was it an amazing fingertip save by Cech? as I couldn't see any touch. (he was too slow on the goal one he could have got the ball)

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    they used its not dead on straight. there is a slight angle to it. if we had a view dead on it may have crossed the line.

2nd Was it an amazing fingertip save by Cech? as I couldn't see any touch. (he was too slow on the goal one he could have got the ball)
    Camera angle was spot on and yes he did get a touch....you are more senile than Sir c imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I believe that the correct expression is parallax view.

But. not doubt that Cech got a touch.

One point not mentioned so far is what a biased **** McMannaman was on BT Sport.

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    I believe that the correct expression is parallax view.

But. not doubt that Cech got a touch.

One point not mentioned so far is what a biased **** McMannaman was on BT Sport.

Anyone would think he used to play for City.... he was bad though. Still not sure what the tossers were going on about saying Ox's challenge was a pen as there was contact, 10 pens every game if that is now the rule
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

McManaman and Owen were their usual anti-Arsenal selves. At one point Owen complained about one of the few fouls we were given saying "Yes he did give him a little kick but after he got the ball". Since when is a little kick not worthy of a foul wherever and whenever it is administered?