Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lucky lucky Utd.

Lucky lucky Utd.

Drawn vs Celta Vigo, who, as far as I can see aren't even in the Portuguese Premiership this season

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Drawn vs Celta Vigo, who, as far as I can see aren't even in the Portuguese Premiership this season
    look harder

Fans of team who have drawn at home with Burnley, Hull, Stoke, West Brom, West Ham and even Arsenal very confident of dispatching team who have beaten Real Madrid and Barcelona this season

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Fans of team who have drawn at home with Burnley, Hull, Stoke, West Brom, West Ham and even Arsenal very confident of dispatching team who have beaten Real Madrid and Barcelona this season
    I recall earlier in the season as people laughed at Spurs being put to the sword by little Monaco.

How easy and indeed arrogant it is to dismiss such sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    look harder
    Ah - they obv call themselves Vitória Guimarães over there. Bit like Basel/Basle, Bayern Munich/Munchen and ****s/Barcelona

Ah - they obv call themselves Vitória Guimarães over there. Bit like Basel/Basle, Bayern Munich/Munchen and ****s/Barcelona
    and just to make it more confusing in Italy they call them Bayern Monaco

If Man Utd do the League Cup & Europa League Double and finish fifth, will they be judged to have had a good season?

Pervert, deviant, etc

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I recall earlier in the season as people laughed at Spurs being put to the sword by little Monaco.

How easy and indeed arrogant it is to dismiss such sides.
    Not me - I recall saying that Monaco were exceedingly good and a much better team than when they beat us

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    If Man Utd do the League Cup & Europa League Double and finish fifth, will they be judged to have had a good season?
    I would say yes - with the Europa league Champions League spot they negated the need to finish fourth and the league was gone a long time back thanks to Chelsea's run which they could do little about. Others might disagree