Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I don't belleve in football gods, but if they did exist, the prospect of

I don't belleve in football gods, but if they did exist, the prospect of

Spurs securing the double by beating us in the Cup Final in Arsene Wenger's last game as manager would seem a highly plausible manifestation of karma for 20 years of gloating.

And that's not even mentioning that their star player just broke the leg of our one player they have any real reason to hate.

It is unerring and I am now sufficiently scared to want us to lose on Sunday if they win tomorrow

Man up, Monty.

What could possibly be better than an Arsenal v Spurs Cup final? For the first time this year I would look forward to a game with great anticipation.

Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Spurs securing the double by beating us in the Cup Final in Arsene Wenger's last game as manager would seem a highly plausible manifestation of karma for 20 years of gloating.

And that's not even mentioning that their star player just broke the leg of our one player they have any real reason to hate.

It is unerring and I am now sufficiently scared to want us to lose on Sunday if they win tomorrow
    Arsene Wenger is not leaving Monty.

I am not entirely sure Kane broke JW's leg if I am to be honest, but then I am quite sure you know this.

You're a fúcking oddball.

I am very, very glad that they play first. If they do win I will certainly be hoping that we lose. Of course, we are going to lose anyway but this way lessens the disappointment.

Although, I don't give a **** about the FA Cup anyway. I did when we needed a trophy, now it means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I am not entirely sure Kane broke JW's leg if I am to be honest, but then I am quite sure you know this.

You're a fúcking oddball.
    It could have been a strong gust of wind or somebody threw a rizla at him. Injury prone ****

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I am very, very glad that they play first. If they do win I will certainly be hoping that we lose. Of course, we are going to lose anyway but this way lessens the disappointment.

Although, I don't give a **** about the FA Cup anyway. I did when we needed a trophy, now it means nothing.
    A nice, respectable 2-1 loss on Sunday will do me nicely, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    A nice, respectable 2-1 loss on Sunday will do me nicely, thanks.
    F*ck me - what a collection of big girl's blouses.

We want Spurs in the FA Cup final, oh yes we do. Now man up, FFS!