Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ugo Ehiogu gone

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    As a wise man once sort of said - it just feels like it
    Thinking about it though, the time dilation effects of near-light speed travel slows clocks down, so if you ran fast enough everyone else will have aged relative to you, enabling you to live longer. M'lud.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Poor chap. 44. Seems terribly young.
    Speaking as a man looking down the barrel of his 44th birthday, it certainly fûcking does.

How are you by the way? On t'mend?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Thinking about it though, the time dilation effects of near-light speed travel slows clocks down, so if you ran fast enough everyone else will have aged relative to you, enabling you to live longer. M'lud.
    What would Lzu Tse think?

Any update on Cahill being HIV positive?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It's health nazism gone mad I tell you!

Speaking of health, how is sir feeling today?
    Rather wobbly, I'm afraid. We'll be leaving shortly. I ma to be driven to Ripon this afternoon. Being driven feels like having a dental extraction sans anaesthetic to me. It will not go well.

Rather wobbly, I'm afraid. We'll be leaving shortly. I ma to be driven to Ripon this afternoon. Being driven feels like having a dental extraction sans anaesthetic to me. It will not go well.
    Angela Rippon?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Speaking as a man looking down the barrel of his 44th birthday, it certainly fûcking does.

How are you by the way? On t'mend?
    Slow, slow improvement, i fear. It's going to be a remarkably walk free week unless something dramatic happens.

My wife says vertigo is quite common in people over a certain age. Labyrinthitis or something?

Slow, slow improvement, i fear. It's going to be a remarkably walk free week unless something dramatic happens.
    Be honest, this is just a ruse to get out of being dragged up wet mountains at Fück O'Clock in the morning, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Be honest, this is just a ruse to get out of being dragged up wet mountains at Fück O'Clock in the morning, isn't it?
    Ha! To be honest, it's more likely me who's demanding we're up at 5 am.