Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Why do the Allans hate france so much?

  1. #1

    Why do the Allans hate france so much?

    discuss

    10 characters.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    discuss
    Because they're garlic stenching surrender monkies. Oh no, that's why we hate them. Pass!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Because they're garlic stenching surrender monkies. Oh no, that's why we hate them. Pass!
    Well I sort of understood the old Al Qaeda types hating the US and the UK as they were the figureheads of the Afganistan and Iraq wars.

    I can't see the same would apply to france as they are always a bit wishy washy on these things.

    'sacre bleu do not fly over our airspace' so it must be their africa involvement over the years.

    Granted my knowledge on these matters is rather limited.
    I just ordered a new Stratocaster

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    discuss

    10 characters.
    monty posted a link to the ISIS magazine a while ago that was quite interesting. There was a lengthy editorial answering this question (more generally than France, specifically). It said that they hate us and will continue to fight us not because of the Iraq war, or Palestine, or any other political reason, but because we aren't Muslim and Mohammed told them to kill us or enslave us unless we convert. They were, like, yah boo sucks, don't bother trying to be nice or make a political settlement, we're going to kill you anyway. Which seemed fair.

    France suffers particularly just because they've got loads of them, I think.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Well I sort of understood the old Al Qaeda types hating the US and the UK as they were the figureheads of the Afganistan and Iraq wars.

    I can't see the same would apply to france as they are always a bit wishy washy on these things.

    'sacre bleu do not fly over our airspace' so it must be their africa involvement over the years.

    Granted my knowledge on these matters is rather limited.
    I just ordered a new Stratocaster
    US or Mexico?

  6. #6
    It's given Madame Marine an open goal.....Macron will be lucky to get Le Fourth Place Trophy
    No statue, no stand named, no testimonial match. He has had his reward for earlier efforts, and then some.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    US or Mexico?
    It's a Deluxe Roadhouse model. made in Mexico but tremendous value for money.


    It's got the S-1 switch so I can do stuff like the mid boost Clapton uses and a whole variety of different tones. 70s headstock
    That's my guitar buying done for now.

    the reviews are most pleasing.
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guita...-guitar/h99557

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I just ordered a new Stratocaster
    I just ordered a Charvel So Cal. A Japanese one from a few years back. Never owned a guitar with a whammy before.

    On the other issue, France is an easy target, far too tolerant on the Allans and there's loads of the mother****ers there doing what the **** they want. I think that will have changed by June however.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    I just ordered a Charvel So Cal. A Japanese one from a few years back. Never owned a guitar with a whammy before.

    On the other issue, France is an easy target, far too tolerant on the Allans and there's loads of the mother****ers there doing what the **** they want. I think that will have changed by June however.

    Welcome to the annoying world of a Floyd Rose trem. I have one on my Kramer it's bloody nightmare. Once it's good it's stays in tune for ages. Though the first time I used it. it took a whole weekend to sort it out. I was looking at Charvels recently too they look great. though my Kramer 84 does the trick for that stuff I am crap dive bombs and stuff anyway

    I got my new les paul junior a few weeks ago. I love it.


    https://www.gak.co.uk/en/Gibson-USA-...ZecaAv488P8HAQ

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It's a Deluxe Roadhouse model. made in Mexico but tremendous value for money.


    It's got the S-1 switch so I can do stuff like the mid boost Clapton uses and a whole variety of different tones. 70s headstock
    That's my guitar buying done for now.

    the reviews are most pleasing.
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guita...-guitar/h99557
    Lovely stuff f, I wish you joy of it and look forward to you posting a demonstration on fb.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •