Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Always nice to wake up to USA! USA! swinging its dick.

Always nice to wake up to USA! USA! swinging its dick.

Didn't take long for Trump to change his stance
    Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 04-07-2017 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Team america world police strikes again
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    It's a strange message, to be honest. "You can have your little civil war and kill as many people as you like, but if you use a weapon we don't like, we'll bomb you. Despite the fact that your enemies are our enemies."

Mind you, I bet Donald is still sitting there with his chin on his chest. "It really happened? Just because I said 'go', all those missiles actually got launched?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's a strange message, to be honest. "You can have your little civil war and kill as many people as you like, but if you use a weapon we don't like, we'll bomb you. Despite the fact that your enemies are our enemies."

Mind you, I bet Donald is still sitting there with his chin on his chest. "It really happened? Just because I said 'go', all those missiles actually got launched?"
    Just wipe the whole area out imo.
    and do the rest of the EU whilst we are at it.

I may have got out of bed the wrong side.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Just wipe the whole area out imo.
    and do the rest of the EU whilst we are at it.

I may have got out of bed the wrong side.
    In short, nuke everything? Hmm. It has the merit of even-handedness, but I'd be concerned about the portential for unpredictable consequences.

In short, nuke everything? Hmm. It has the merit of even-handedness, but I'd be concerned about the portential for unpredictable consequences.

I am just bored of the Trump outrage.
    whatever he does they will go mental. it's not like Hillary Clinton was shy of a bit of military action.

I am annoyed as I've had a bit of a balsamic vinegar leak in my bag.
    god i've changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

I am just bored of the Trump outrage.
    whatever he does they will go mental. it's not like Hillary Clinton was shy of a bit of military action.

I am annoyed as I've had a bit of a balsamic vinegar leak in my bag.
    god i've changed.
    Would it be intrusive to enquire why you are carrying balsamic vinegar around? Is it in case you need to knock up an emergency batch of vinaigrette?

Would it be intrusive to enquire why you are carrying balsamic vinegar around? Is it in case you need to knock up an emergency batch of vinaigrette?
    for my healthy salad. I put some in a container. I don't have time for breakfast so I usually eat a salad around this time of the day.

really I should just buy a bottle and keep it here at my desk.

should have done this diet long ago. 16lbs lost. and I no longer sweat.

There is no evidence that Govt forces in Syria launched a chemical attack, other than the claims of the Islamists. Why would they? They are winning the civil war and have no need to resort to weapons of desperation. The Islamists have a long record of hoaxes to try and get the US to provoke US intervention on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    There is no evidence that Govt forces in Syria launched a chemical attack, other than the claims of the Islamists. Why would they? They are winning the civil war and have no need to resort to weapons of desperation. The Islamists have a long record of hoaxes to try and get the US to provoke US intervention on their behalf.
    I'm deeply suspicious of 'false flag' operations, a. We're just a whisker away from shouting, "Wake up sheeple!"

One would imagine that the Yanqui boffins with the satellites and the radar and all that would know where the original attack was launched from. One doesn't know for sure, of course.