Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last week we were definitely on the brink of nuclear war.

Last week we were definitely on the brink of nuclear war.

That's not important now, apparently, because we're going to have an election.

Journalists are an odd bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Load of old *******s innit.

Well it seems that Donald has decided that war isn't really in anyone's best interest and has started some de-escalation (with the help of China pouring scorn on the Koreans). So it's very much a case of as you were.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Well it seems that Donald has decided that war isn't really in anyone's best interest and has started some de-escalation (with the help of China pouring scorn on the Koreans). So it's very much a case of as you were.
    Boring bástard. My advice would be, never miss the chance to nuke a commie.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    The Donald has never much fancied war. However, what he will not, cannot, tolerate is our enemies, or our friends, for that matter, taking the piss.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    The Donald has never much fancied war. However, what he will not, cannot, tolerate is our enemies, or our friends, for that matter, taking the piss.
    Ah, you're back. All sorted, I take it? We can breathe easily again.

wd r.

Fake news, innit. Elections are just a distraction from what the government is really up to. Its all them wealth extractors up to no good.

Ah, you're back. All sorted, I take it? We can breathe easily again.

wd r.
    It merely remains to be seen if everyone gets the message; Bad Guys: Don't even think about using CBRWs on the battlefield, or indeed, anywhere else. NATO: Put your hand in your pocket, it's your round.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Fake news, innit. Elections are just a distraction from what the government is really up to. Its all them wealth extractors up to no good.
    You're going to have to expand a little, p. I've got three apparently unconnected sentences there and I'm floundering a bit.

Actually, it's a decent start for a Springsteen protest song. Have you heard, he's apparently recorded an anti-Trump number? I do wish he wouldn't embarrass himself like this

Decent lads though, on the whole. Just a bit gullible.