Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Last week we were definitely on the brink of nuclear war.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Decent lads though, on the whole. Just a bit gullible.
    Very true, r. Though I believe the more correct term is thirsty

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Very true, r. Though I believe the more correct term is thirsty
    Indeed.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I was reading up on the Korean War because it's the 1 war I know very little about....only knew the basics.

It was interesting to find out that the US completely firebombed and napalmed 18 of North Korea's cities so I can pretty much get why they would be pretty annoyed.

And to be fair...they've gone about their resentment in a classy way....well classy compared to the approach ISIS has taken.

I don't see any North Korean's flying planes into buildings or driving lorries into groups of innocent bystanders.

Nope...just your standard 007 style assignation and a game of b ball with Dennis Rodman.

By the way....google / Wikipedia the Axe Murderer incident....staggering yet somewhat comical.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I was reading up on the Korean War because it's the 1 war I know very little about....only knew the basics.

It was interesting to find out that the US completely firebombed and napalmed 18 of North Korea's cities so I can pretty much get why they would be pretty annoyed.

And to be fair...they've gone about their resentment in a classy way....well classy compared to the approach ISIS has taken.

I don't see any North Korean's flying planes into buildings or driving lorries into groups of innocent bystanders.

Nope...just your standard 007 style assignation and a game of b ball with Dennis Rodman.

By the way....google / Wikipedia the Axe Murderer incident....staggering yet somewhat comical.
    Amongst Americans, it's the forgotten war, in many ways. 'Nam gets all the publicity. There's always conflict and bitterness and resentment between veterans of either and/or both conflicts.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Amongst Americans, it's the forgotten war, in many ways. 'Nam gets all the publicity. There's always conflict and bitterness and resentment between veterans of either and/or both conflicts.
    The poor old Gloucesters

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The poor old Gloucesters
    The Glorious

It gave us MASH, lest we forget

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It gave us MASH, lest we forget
    Right. And Rambo.

John Rambo, I mean. Not young Aaron Ramsey.

Right. And Rambo.

John Rambo, I mean. Not young Aaron Ramsey.
    Right And Good Morning Vietnam

The movie I mean Not the breakfast show
    10 characters? Pile of cund.